Our New Safety Measures.
To our beloved patrons, we are thrilled to announce that we have resumed dining room and patio seating as of Tuesday, May 12th.
In addition to adhering to the guidelines set forth by the state of Georgia, we are incorporating the following procedures to our already thorough cleanliness practices in place:
- Creating ample table space in addition to plexiglass dividers between booths
- Monitoring employee health; requiring all employees temperatures to be taken daily in addition to wearing facial coverings
- Limiting party size to no more than six per table
- Single use disposable menus
- Sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant
- Sanitizing of all hard surfaces every two hours
- Valet service will utilize facial coverings and gloves
We are continually monitoring recommendations set forth by the Georgia Restaurant Association and recommend that our guests call (770) 432-2663 or utilize Opentable book a reservation with us. We want to take the opportunity to reassure you that we are dedicated in taking every possible measure in providing a safe and healthy environment for our guests and employees. Now more than ever, we hope that you find the tranquility of the Chattahoochee River and our sprawling garden paths to be a welcomed retreat. We look forward to welcoming you again next week.